It seems I've been tagged twice, by Teresa and also Gail
Here's what you do:
* link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours
* post the rules on your blog
* share 7 random facts about yourself at the bottom of your post
* tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog
Ok here's seven random facts about me:
1. Mark and I have 4 children between us, 2 each. The youngest, my daughter Lauren turned 21 today.
2. We are empty nesters...yahhhhh except for the dogs....
3. I have terrible hand writing and I hate writting anything.
4. I've been going to the gym 5 days a week for the last 2 months.
5. I love brussel sprouts.
6. I can't do any freaky things with any of my body parts (well some people can)
7. I'm not tagging 7 people because they'd be the same ones who've already been tagged. Sorry.
17 March 2008
I made this as a present for Debbie Larcombe. It started out as a children's board book which I then altered using Michael deMeng transparency and painting techniques. The hinges are grunge board, I love the way they've turned out. The photography is not too flash; the colours aren't very accurate. Debbie now has the book but I'll see if she can take some better photos and I'll change these over. I've had my camera for about 6 months now; I really should learn how to use it properly.
01 March 2008
Mermaid Tales is a collaborative book that's been organised by Bevlea in Paper Queens, this is my page. I've painted the front and back cover in the same colours and technique but haven't decorated them yet. I have to hand them over tomorrow at VicStampers but will finish them off properly when I get my book back.